Shipping and Delivery
At ca.hyperx.com we know that fast, reliable shipment of your merchandise is important to you. We ship many orders the same business day. Orders placed weekdays after 5 p.m. Eastern time (2 p.m. Pacific time), weekends, holidays and orders containing certain large products ship the next business day.
Please note that currently we do not ship internationally or to P.O. boxes.
For your protection, a signature is required for most deliveries. We do not allow address changes after an order has been accepted. You may not export any products purchased from HyperX Canada Store.
When you shop at the HyperX Store Canada, your orders are shipped free, everyday. No minimum order size and no end date.
Most orders will be received within 3-5 business days.
If there are any issues with delivery, please contact HyperX Store Customer Service immediately to report and resolve. All claims must be made within 10 days of delivery or of the last scan of the package tracking. Claims received after this point may be denied by HyperX.
Please note the following terms and exclusions:
- Orders weighing over 68kg (150lbs) and orders shipping to remote geographic locations are excluded from this offer and extra shipping fees may apply. If extra shipping fees are required for your order, we will contact you to confirm whether you would like to pay the additional shipping fees or if you would like cancel your order.
- Deliveries to remote areas, including northern territories, may require additional time.
- The HyperX Store Canada reserves the right to discontinue or modify this offer at any time.
- Valid on purchases made at the HyperX Store Canada only.
- HyperX is not responsible for delays caused by events beyond its control.
- Delivery to some locations, including northern territories, requires additional time or is not available.
- Items cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. A street address is required.
- HyperX Store Canada can ship only to addresses within Canada.